Quality Engineer - Manufacturing
Location : Monroe NY US 10950
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19128-BZ1
Compensation : 55000.00 - 65000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Quality Engineer who plans and oversees activities concerned with development, application, and maintenance of quality standards.
- Develops and implements standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation.
- Devises sampling procedures and designs and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
- Establishes program to evaluate analytical testing, equipment, facilities, precision measurements, accuracy measurements, and performance testing.
- Develops and implements methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material, and devises methods to assess cost and responsibility.
- Compiles and writes training material and conducts training sessions on quality control activities.
- Specializes in areas of quality control engineering, such as design, incoming material, process control, product evaluation, systems performance, hardware performance, product reliability, inventory control, and metrology.
- Lead / Participate in warranty meetings on product performance to determine which issues will be promoted to Correction Action Requests.
- Lead a cross functional team and travel to suppliers to conduct on-site quality system reviews.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical or Electrical Engineering preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in manufacturing related fields.
- Experience with quality assurance and quality management systems for manufacturing.
- Extensive experience using Excel and Project Management tools.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky