Application / Sales Engineer - Printing & Vision Systems
Location : Cherry Hill NJ US 08002
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19137-AS1
Compensation : 75000.00 - 85000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Electrical Engineer or Mechanical Engineer for applications and sales of pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and confectionary printing and inspection equipment.
- Support the design, documentation, and manufacture of capital equipment.
- Work with product development engineering, product marketing, operations, sales, quality, and end users.
- Work independently and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Evaluating the company's product specifications versus customer requirements.
- Visiting customers, determine customer needs, supporting customer.
- Generating new business.
- Quoting existing and new designs, new construction and overhaul, and field service.
- Responsible for QC and contract transmittals/documentation.
- Technical support to answer all customer questions, including, but not limited to, engineering, design, application, system, specifications, pricing, lead-times/schedules, terms and conditions, and contracts/purchase orders.
- Contract administration and review.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years experience with application / sales engineering.
- Experience with pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and confectionary industries.
- Experience with printing equipment and vision systems.
- Requires 25-35% domestic and international travel.
- Performance bonus available.
Contact: Alex Salewycz