Applications/Electrical Compliance Engineer
Location : Hackensack NJ US 07601
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19267-BZ-MM1
Compensation : 65000.00 - 75000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Electrical Engineer to test, design and develop products or product lines.
- Troubleshoot areas and recommended adjustments.
- Follow established process of product testing from packaging through performance to compliance.
- Establish test procedures for quality assurance of finished product. Continuously improve processes to upgrade our standards.
- Responsible for market research to upgrade standards against competitive products.
- Comparative analysis of competing products and listing of variance pros and cons as well as features and benefits to account for price point with comparatives.
- Ensure process efficiently utilizes materials, methods and personnel.
- Work with external resources to resolve product issues.
- Work with external design resources to ensure quality design and performance.
- Assist marketing with new product development.
- Assist purchasing with selection of materials.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years experience with new product development and compliance of consumer electrical / electronic products.
- Knowledge of Regulatory Compliance standards for UL, ETL, and CSA.
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics.
- Experience with electrical and electronic test equipment.
Contact: Mark Manz