Applications Engineer - Wireless Antenna
Location : Morris Plains NJ US 07950
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19200-MK1
Compensation : 90000.00 - 120000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Electrical Enginering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Applications Engineer to provide pre-sales technical support and training to customers and manufacturer representatives.
- Discuss and guide customers & sales team members towards technical applications & solutions, best practices, and relevant products.
- Conduct RF / System Analysis and provide consultation to customers on Wireless designs.
- Application areas specifically include: in-building wireless, outdoor DAS, wireless infrastructure, & small cell technologies, Public Safety, GPS.
- Support site survey and field trials with Sales/Engineering teams for new/existing products.
- Work with cross-functional teams: Sales, Engineering, Product Management, Operations to develop new products and solutions. Gather technical inputs and market information to assist with business case development.
- Create technical documentation: technical presentations, reference designs, application notes, data sheets, white papers.
- Conduct and Lead Technical Training sessions and Webinars
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of wireless industry experience in applications and/or design engineering.
- Good working knowledge of S-parameters and PIM. Ability to use Test Equipment, such as Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Generators, and PIM testers.
- Experience interacting with customers on a daily basis.
- Ability to learn and communicate about technical products to technical customers.
- Ability to travel (domestic and/or international) 15% of the time.
Contact: Monique Kleiman