Location : Middletown NY US 10940
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19350-BZ1
Compensation : 55000.00 - 70000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Architectural Drafter.
- Copies project drawings.
- Creates CAD drawings for architectural projects using AutoCAD and Revit.
- Obtain and assemble data to complete architectural designs, visiting job sites to compile measurements as necessary.
- Makes any adjustments or changes necessary or desired.
- Makes final sketch of proposed drawings: checking dimensions of parts, materials to be used, relation of one part to another, and relation of various parts to whole structure or project.
- Uses computer assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and software.
- Utilizes knowledge of various machines, engineering practices, mathematics, building materials, and other physical sciences to complete drawings.
- Check dimensions of materials to be used as assign numbers to lists of materials.
Required Qualifications :