Location : Leonia NJ US 07605
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19310-BZ1
Compensation : 70000.00 - 80000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Audio Visual CAD Designer for residential and commercial applications.
- Solid Design engineering experience with Integrated systems for AV, Lighting Control, Shades and Climate Control.
- Develop, implement, organize and enforce CAD standards.
- Coordinate with other Architects, Interior Designers, MEP Engineers & Lighting Designers.
- Review and manage architectural, electrical & HVAC plans with CAD staff.
- Performs drafting operations for the determination of project plans in addition to collecting and archiving data for project designs.
- Interpret lighting design documentation.
- Create wiring diagrams, rack elevations & dimensional drawings.
- Produce lighting system panel reports.
- Research product & technical support from equipment manufacturers.
- Interfacing with and supporting Field Technicians, Engineering and Project management.
- Create As-Built Plans.
Required Qualifications :
- Must have knowledge of high-end audio visual, lighting control, shades and climate control.
- Experience with Visio, AutoCAD or other design tools.
- Total comprehension of architectural & construction terms.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky