Location : Washington DC US 20006
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19016-AB
Compensation : 80000.00 - 120000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 4
Required Education : Bachelor Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for AV Designer responsible for all aspects of design, integration, and project management of audio visual systems with a technology design consultant.
- Manage AV system design projects from concept through acceptance
- Interface with internal architects, engineers and other consultants and clients to determine client AV system requirements and preliminary project budgets.
- Provide technical guidance and oversee AV design drawings by other audiovisual designers.
- Interface with AV equipment manufacturers to select equipment and create AV systems bid specifications
- Support business development and proposal development.
- Positions available for senior and junior level.
- Can work in Washington DC or Baltimore offices.
- Positions also available in NYC and Philadelphia offices.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum 4 years experience in professional AV systems design.
- InfoComm CTS, CTS-D or CTS-I certification preferred.
- Knowledge of AV industry standards and best practices.
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of architectural drawings.
- Good organization skills to manage multiple projects and strong communication skills to write clearly and accurately.
- Experience in AutoCAD required.
- Experience with BIM / Revit is preferred.
- Salary dependent on level of experience.
Contact: Allan Berman