Biologist - Drug Discovery Research / Immuno-Oncology
Location : Princeton NJ US 08540
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19279-AB1
Compensation : 60000.00 - 90000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Required Education : BS Biology
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Biotechnology
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a biologist responsible for the execution of drug discovery translational experiments, data analysis and reporting.
- This is a growth opportunity with an expanding Central NJ biotech company well funded by a large cap overseas pharmaceutical company.
- Conduct In vitro and ex vivo pharmacological assays to support multiple drug discovery projects.
- Assays include fluorescent, colorimetric or label-free enzymatic and binding kinetics assays, cell culture and cellular assays, qPCR, ELISA, and flow cytometry.
- Perform recombinant protein expression, refolding, purification, characterization and crystallization to enable structure-based drug design.
- Lead projects and provide guidance in immuno-oncology, proof of biology, in vitro experimental design, and in vivo animal studies.
- Deliver and present high-quality data to project team.
Required Qualifications :
- MS Biology specializing in Cell Biology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Molecular biology or Immunology.
- At least 2 years experience in drug discovery research.
- Experience with data analysis in Excel and Prism or other data analysis programs.
- Ability to multitask and adhere to tight timelines.
- Ability to work in a diverse team setting and collaborate effectively on complex projects.
- Technical proficiency, ability to learn new techniques quickly, effective problem solving, and critical and quantitative thinking skills required.
Contact: Allan Berman