Location : Chester NY US 10918
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19134-BZ1
Compensation : 24.00 - 27.00 USD/HOUR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a CAD Drafter for architectural and engineering projects.
- Copies project drawings.
- Creates CAD drawings for architectural and engineering projects.
- Obtain and assemble data to complete architectural designs, visiting job sites to compile measurements as necessary
- Makes any adjustments or changes necessary or desired.
- Makes final sketch of proposed drawings: checking dimensions of parts, materials to be used, relation of one part to another, and relation of various parts to whole structure or project.
- Uses computer assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and software.
- Utilizes knowledge of various machines, engineering practices, mathematics, building materials, and other physical sciences to complete drawings.
- Check dimensions of materials to be used as assign numbers to lists of materials.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum 3 years experience with architectural and engineering project drafting.
- Ability to communicate effectively both in written format and oral presentation.
- Ability to maintain organization in a changing environment.
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities.
- Ability to operate CAD/ Revit and related MS Office software - Word, Excel.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky