Chemical Engineer - Process Instrumentation
Location : Fair Lawn NJ US 07410
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 19238-BZ1
Compensation : open - 40-50/h
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Chemical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract position for a Chemical Process Engineer.
- Equipment design and specification of process vessels, decanters, pumps, compressors and mass transfer equipment including fractionation towers/internals.
- Specification and selection of instrumentation and controls
- Definition of PLC Controls logic and automated sequencing.
- Prepare operating manuals.
- Project support, including module process checkouts.
- Start-up assistance and client operator training.
- Trouble-shooting and evaluation of existing systems
- Lab/pilot testing.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of related work experience.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products such as Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky