Chemical Process Engineer
Location : Piscataway NJ US 08854
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19337-AS1
Compensation : 60000.00 - 65000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Chemical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Chemical Engineer in charge of electrolytic and electroless plating processes for PCB manufacturing.
- Responsible for process control, process sustainment, and process development.
- Process sustaining activities include investigate yield excursions, disposition product to performance specifications, develop procedures and create process documentation,
- Technical support for maintenance and troubleshooting of process equipment. Specify plating requirements for external suppliers and perform supplier audits.
- Responsible for process control parameters and process improvements
- Tracking of process Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Responsible for yield optimization and project and process control reporting.
- Track of engineering changes by updating process documentation and procedures.
- Creates, approves, and reviews work instructions and documentation to support standardized work in the production area.
- Organizes workflow to minimize waste and contain total costs of production.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience in PCB manufacturing or a similar field.
- Experience with Electrolytic and Electroless Plating is required.
- Experience with yield optimization and tracking of KPIs.
- Experience with maintenance and troubleshooting of plating process equipment.
Contact: Alex Salewycz