Civiil Engineer PE or Architect RA - Forensic Inspection
Location : Somerville NJ US 08876
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19085-AS1
Compensation : 125000.00 - 175000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Civil Engineering or Architecture
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Registered Architect or Civil Engineer with a PE license responsible for forensic inspection and insurance claims.
- Assisting in expert litigation, investigations, report writing, mediations and/ or trial preparation and testimony.
- Prepare expert testimony on low-rise, mid-rise and high-rise residential buildings, specifically for facades and roof systems.
- Must have a PE License in NY and NJ.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Civil Engineering or BS Architecture.
- PE License in NY and NJ a MUST.
- Registered Architect.
- Minimum of 10 years experience with expert testimony and litigation report writing.
- Experience with forensic inspection / investigation for low-rise, mid-rise and high-rise residential buildings, specifically for facades and roof systems.
Contact: Alex Salewycz