Civil Engineer / Architect - Field Engineer
Location : Cedar Knolls NJ US 07927
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19243-JF1
Compensation : 70000.00 - 100000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Civil Engineering or Architecture
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Field Engineer to perform special inspections, field observations, and testing on projects in the NYC Metro area (predominantly Northern NJ).
- Perform inspections and testing for pile driving, reinforcing steel, cast-in-place concrete, structural steel, precast concrete, masonry, and soils, etc.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Civil Engineering, Architecture, or related field.
- Proficiency with computer applications and use (MS-Office, AutoCAD, Adobe, etc.).
- Excellent technical writing and communication skills.
- Available to travel to projects in the NYC Metro area and work overtime/weekends if required.
- Requires a valid driver's license and vehicle.
- ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician - Grade I.
- ACI Concrete Construction Special Inspector (or equal).
- NJ Certified Special Inspector (or equal) - Concrete placement (primary), Reinforced concrete (primary), Structural Steel Welding & Bolting (secondary)
- Preferred - ACI Concrete Strength Testing Technician (or equal), ACI Concrete Aggregate Testing Technician - Level 1 or higher (or equal), ACI Laboratory Testing Technician - Level 1 or higher (or equal).
Contact: John Forsatz