Civil Engineer - Director of Structural Engineering / Bridges & Highways
Location : Parsippany NJ US 07054
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19249-MK1
Compensation : 135000.00 - 160000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 15
Required Education : BS Civil Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Civil Engineer to act as Director of Structural Engineering for bridges and highways.
- Working with a 5-person staff and subconsultants to complete designs and permitting packages for various county and municipal clients.
- Position offers growth potential in both size and diversity of projects, as well as within the firm.
- This is a position for a Professional Engineer with a proven track record of technical, project and staff management experience.
- The firm is team oriented with in house support for roadway design, permitting and surveying.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Civil Engineering
- MINIMUM 15-20 YEARS' NEW JERSEY EXPERIENCE in design of bridges and highway structures.
- New Jersey PE license.
- Experience in roadway layout, grading and drainage design necessary.
- Good communication skills and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Knowledge of environmental documentation and permitting a plus.
- Preparation of structural computations, detailing, and writing technical specifications and proposals.
- Proficiency in structural analysis software (STAAD, BAR 7)
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Civil 3D or Microstation is a plus.
Contact: Monique Kleiman