Civil Engineer - Facade Consultant
Location : New York NY US 10001
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 18645-AS-4
Compensation : 100000.00 - 140000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Civil Engineering or Architecture
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a PE Licensed Civil Engineer or AIA Registered Architect responsible for Building Envelopes which are complex systems with components that must work in unison to shield building occupants and contents from the weather, effectively retain conditioned air, manage moisture migration, remain stable and durable, and do all this while looking good.
- The building envelope also includes roofs, walls, plaza decks, and below-grade waterproofing.
- Design of multi-family / high-rise buildings, including concrete, steel, masonry, and building envelopes.
Required Qualifications :
- BS - Civil Engineering or Architecture
- Requires PE License or Registered Architect in New York.
- Minimum of 10 years experience with concrete, steel, masonry, building envelope expertise.
- Expert with Local Law 11 NYC.
- Excellent Report writing skills required.
- Experience with AutoCAD.
Contact: Alex Salewycz