Civil Engineer - Geotechnical / Field Inspections
Location : Parsippany NJ US 07054
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 18993-LL
Compensation : 70000.00 - 80000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Civil Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Civil/Staff Engineer with a Geotechnical background.
- Responsible for engineering work in the office, as well as site inspection to monitor progress/conformance to specs and procedures.
- May be expected to design portions of a project.
- Make calculations, using engineering formulas and skills.
- Instruct drafters how to reduce designs into completed drawings.
- Perform research and write reports.
- Use computer to run standard programs to solve engineering problems.
- Must be familiar with computer-aided design.
- Perform routine laboratory tests.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Civil Engineering.
- EIT Preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years related Geotechnical experience.
- Good Oral / Written Communication Skills Required.
- Experience with inspection of compacted fills, utilities, asphalt, concrete, sitework elements.
Contact: Lars Ludvigsen