Civil Engineer - Geotechnical / Field Inspections
Location : Parsippany NJ US 07054
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 18993-DE1
Compensation : 50000.00 - 60000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Civil Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Civil / Staff Engineer with a Geotechnical background.
- Responsible for engineering work in the office, as well as site inspection to monitor progress/conformance to specs and procedures.
- Make calculations, using engineering formulas and skills.
- Perform research and write reports.
- Responsible for some CAD design work.
- Perform routine laboratory tests.
- Inspection of compacted fills, utilities, asphalt, concrete, and sitework elements.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Civil Engineering.
- EIT Preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years related Geotechnical experience.
- Good Oral / Written Communication Skills Required.
- Experience with inspection of compacted fills, utilities, asphalt, concrete, sitework elements.
- ACI, NICET, and Nuclear Densometer certifications a plus.
Contact: Darren Elg