Civil Engineer / Marine Engineer - Structural Inspection
Location : Hasbrouck Heights NJ US 07604
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19232-AS1
Compensation : 95000.00 - 104000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Marine Engineering or Civil Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Marine Engineer to provide services, investigate and assess the condition of bridges, waterfront facilities, submerged pipelines and outfalls.
- Requires a minimum of 3 years experience and certification for SCUBA diving.
- Provide investigation details to structural, civil and CADD engineers to analyze field information and produce reports and cost-effective designs for the rehabilitation of bridges and marine structures.
- Responsible for comprehensive underwater investigations, marine construction inspection and bridge substructure inspections & testing.
- Responsible for non-destructive & destructive testing
- Provide hydrographic & fathometric surveys to assist with conceptual and final engineering designs.
Required Qualifications :
- BS in Civil Engineering / Marine Engineering.
- PE license a Plus
- Minimum 3 years experience and certifiation for SCUBA diving.
- Experience inspecting the substructures of bridges spanning waterways and port / harbor facilities.
- Certification for bridge inspection, ie: FHWA / NBIS.
- Experience with CAD.
Contact: Alex Salewycz