Civil Engineer - Project Manager
Location : East Hanover NJ US 07936
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19161-BZ1
Compensation : 75000.00 - 110000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 6
Required Education : BS Civil Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Civil Engineer for design and project management of civil / site / land development projects throughout NY, NJ and NYC.
- Responsible for design and project management for site layout, grading, drainage, insfrastructure, erosion and sediment control.
- Responsible for hydrologic and hydraulic analysis and design.
- Utilize AutoCAD Civl 3D for designs.
- Responsible for reports and proposals.
- Assist with design and permitting for mixed-use, commercial, residential and warehouse distribution centers.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Civil Engineering required, MS degree preferred.
- PE license required.
- Minimum 6 years experience with civil / site / land development projects.
- Knowledge of local land use processes and regulations for NY, NJ and NYC.
- Experience with design of site layout, grading, drainage, insfrastructure, erosion and sediment control.
- Experience with hydrologic and hydraulic analysis and design.
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Experience with report and proposal writing.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky