Civil Engineer - Site Planning
Location : Princeton NJ US 08540
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 18715-AB-3
Compensation : 85000.00 - 100000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Civil Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Civil Engineer to develop new and manage existing business with commercial, educational, and residential client base.
- Responsible for storm water calculations, new development site plan documents and detention basin design.
- Working with local and state authorities and planning boards for approvals/permitting.
- Interaction and coordination with clients and subcontractors.
- Preparation of Bid Specifications.
- Some travel required.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Civil Engineering
- New Jersey PE License required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience with storm water management, site planning and land development.
- Experience and proficiency with AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of HydroCad for storm water calculations.
- Experience with interfacing with local and state authorities and planning boards.
- Leadership capabilities to eventually run a department.
Contact: Allan Berman