Civil Engineer - Stormwater Management
Location : Parsippany NJ US 07054
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19317-MK1
Compensation : 100000.00 - 115000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 15
Required Education : BS Civil Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Civil Engineer for design of roadways, grading, drainage and stormwater management.
- Responsible for working with counties and municipalities, adhering to NJDEP and Municipal Land Use Laws.
- Responsible for permitting.
- Responsible for testifying in front of municipal boards, attending planning board and zoning board reviews.
- Point of contact for clients, and responsible for growth and diversity of projects.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Civil Engineering
- Minimum 15 years experience with roadway grading and drainage design.
- PE license required.
- Experience with stormwater management design.
- Knowledgeable in NJDEP land use permitting, including FHA and wetlands.
- Knowledgeable in Municipal Land Use laws.
- Experience working for counties and municipalities
- Experience testifying in front of municipal boards.
Contact: Monique Kleiman