Location : Washington DC US 20500
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19397-MM1
Compensation : 90000.00 - 120000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Civil Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Civil Engineer to perform site layout, physical design, structural design, nonlinear & dynamic analyses of structures.
- Read and interpret design drawings and REVIT models.
- Utilize AutoCAD and similar technical drawing / design programs.
- Transfer design information from calculations to structural, architectural, and physical security barrier drawings and models.
- Draft reports and memorandums to communicate physical security barrier requirements and other technical design information to company and client.
- Coordinate physical security barrier requirements and design information with architects, owners, contractors, and other engineering disciplines.
- Review shop drawings, calculations, and RFIs related to physical security design items during construction.
- Co-ordinate bids and bid packages.
- Site visits and project management experience.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Civil / Structural Engineering, Masters preferred.
- Must be a U.S. citizen with the ability to obtain DOD Security Clearance as this position is for a defense contractor.
- Strong experience in civil/structural design and analysis.
- Must also have some experience in the field of electrical utilities for federal, transit & transportation, and government construction.
- Must have experience in AutoCAD and REVIT
Contact: Mark Manz