Clinical Trial Associate
Location : Newtown PA US 18940
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 19169-AB1
Compensation : open - 35-40/h
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1
Required Education : BS Life Sciences
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Biotechnology
Job Description :
- Contract to direct position for a Clinical Trials Associate with a pharmaceutical company specializing in rare disease treatment to provide assistance in managing clinical studies and projects efficiently and to regulatory standards.
- Participates in trial start-up, conduct, and closeout activities.
- Ensure trials are conducted in adherence to protocols, SOPs, FDA and other government regulations, and ICH/GCP guidelines.
- Assists in generating trial-related documents, tools, forms, scripts and trial logs.
- Participate in clinical trial team and investigation meetings.
- Creates, maintains and reviews physical and electronic Trial Master Files.
- Creates and maintains trial tracking documents
Required Qualifications :
- BS Life Sciences
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Clinical Research Associate to support pharmaceutical clinical trial teams.
- Knowledge of GCP/ICH guidelines.
- Self-starting, detail-oriented, data-driven, with good organization, interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
Contact: Allan Berman