Location : Passaic NJ US 07055
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 19429-MK1
Compensation : open - 20-25/h
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract to direct position for a CMM programmer.
- Primary support in the CMM lab, performing CMM layouts as needed.
- Responsible for ensuring gages are properly calibrated.
Required Qualifications :
- Good understand the material specifications, physical properties, manufacturing data, standards, in-process inspection and tolerances including GD&T.
- Ability to prepare inspection plans based on part geometry, tolerances, GD&T and functional requirements.
- Good knowledge on CMM machines, axis configuration, axis mechanism, travel limits, position accuracy, repeatability and able to select the machine based on part geometry and precession requirements.
- Ability to select/ define CMM machine accessories/ holding fixtures (standard or Fabricated).
- Good ability to prepare CMM probe path strategy for measuring and ability to manage probe path over intricate geometric features of part.
- Good knowledge on CMM program Verification tools, error recognition and CMM program correction.
- Hands-on experience in CMM programming, verification and proving.
Contact: Monique Kleiman