Location : Paramus NJ US 07652
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19344-DE1
Compensation : 38000.00 - 50000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : High School Diploma
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Manufacturing
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a CNC machinist with experience operating "Bridgeport" type milling machine, lathes, and other machine tools to produce precision parts to specification.
- Operate conventional manual mills and lathes.
- Measure, examine and test completed units using micrometers, calipers.
- Set-up, adjust and operate all of the basic machine tools and specialized tools.
- Align and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and material into the machines.
- Monitor the feed and speed of the machines during the machining process.
- Study sample parts, blueprint, drawings and engineering information determining methods and sequence of operation needed to fabricate product, and determine product dimensions and tolerances.
- Maintain equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions.
Required Qualifications :
- High School Diploma or GED required, AAS ME or BSME is a plus.
- Minimum 3 years hands-on experience in manual milling, turning and de-burring operations.
- Experience with operation and maintenance of CNC Lathes, milling machines.
- Ability to set up jobs from layouts and blue prints.
- Ability to use inspection tools such as calipers, vernier micrometers etc.
- Ability to calculate dimension and tolerances using micrometers and vernier calipers.
- Knowledge of controls for HAAS or other CNC machines, and ability to load tools on CNC.
- CNC related experience and knowledge in AutoCAD are a plus.
Contact: Darren Elg