Location : Somerville NJ US 08876
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 19491-MM1
Compensation : open - 45-55/h
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract to direct position for a component engineer for optics and electronics.
- Selecting and recommending primary and secondary source components.
- Component Vendor PCN management.
- Responsible for acquiring and reviewing vendor supplied qualification data.
- Responsible for ECOs for component updates.
- Generate component purchase specifications.
- General support and guidance to Electronic Hardware Design team on component matters.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience with electronic component specifications.
- Must have experience or be familiar with electronic component such as: Memories, Digital ICs, Microprocessors, FPGAs, Op Amps, Power Modules, DC/DC convertors, Connectors, Capacitors, Resistors and Indicators.
- Experience with Hi-Reliability components and Optical components a plus.
Contact: Mark Manz