Construction Project Engineer / Project Manager - Pharmaceuticals
Location : Morris Plains NJ US 07950
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 19044-JF
Compensation : open - 45-53/h
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract to direct position for a Construction Project Engineer who supervises and controls contractors' activities on-site for pharmaceutical facility construction.
- Holds daily/weekly coordination meetings.
- Performs project activities for design & engineering reviews, analyses, constructability reviews, recommendations.
- Site engineering, construction coordination & supervision for assigned projects.
- Prepares basic/conceptual project plans for equipment and facilities layouts, spaces, material or personnel movement flow diagrams, control systems & other related areas.
- Organizes and holds design reviews with project coordinator and maintenance / engineering services.
- Interacts with QA and qualification groups to assist in generating project documentation.
- Participates in building permitting processes, occupancy certificates and inspections by township inspectors, regulatory authorities and insurance carrier.
- Help prepare / plan and execute construction activities with minimal or zero impact to operations
- Maintains strict adherence to the defined scope change control procedures and provides summarized explanations for potential changes during construction.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum 5 years experience with construction project management for pharmaceutical equipment, facilities and utilities.
- Pharmaceutical cGMP awareness - Good ability to understand and implement cGMP as applied to equipment/facilities design and related project documentation.
- Proficient ability to use MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project.
- Experience executing, controlling and monitoring project management processes for assigned activities as directed.
- Familiarity with all construction trades including MEP/FP
- Experienced with brownfield and renovations.
Contact: John Forsatz