Construction Project Manager
Location : Plainsboro NJ US 08536
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 19337-AB1
Compensation : open - 45-60/h
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 7
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Long term (>1 year) contract position for Construction Project Manager to supervise team members and third-party resources on the implementation, execution, control, and completion of HVAC systems installations and other plant projects.
- Interface with project teams to manage the full life cycle of assigned projects and assures completion in accordance with policies, programs and procedures.
- Ensure project are within budget, completed on schedule and meet quality control throughout the project life cycle.
- Ensure ES&H policies and procedures and quality assurance and reliability requirements are met.
- Generate and present monthly progress reports.
- Manage and direct procurements, subcontracts, services, and other financial obligations necessary for completion of the Project.
- Develop and maintain contractor project documentation by provide input on Project Execution Plans.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering
- Minimum 7 years experience in Construction Project Management.
- Strong experience with project management of HVAC systems installations and other Mechanical systems.
- Knowledge of principles of contract management.
- Experience in cost estimating, tracking and scheduling techniques for capital projects
- Experience in problem solving and construction management.
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated supervisory skills
- Project Management Professional Certification and PE License are a plus.
Contact: Allan Berman