Construction Scheduler - Primavera P6
Location : Morris Plains NJ US 07950
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19175-MK1
Compensation : 100000.00 - 150000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Construction Project Scheduler for power plants to high rise buildings, government buildings, roads, stadiums, etc. for a firm specializing in the analysis of construction claims due to schedule delays, productivity delays and weather impacts.
- Preparing baseline schedules and schedule updates, analyzing schedules to quantify delays for design changes and other events.
- Utilize Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project software.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering or Architecture.
- PE license is a plus.
- Minimum 10 years experience with Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project software.
- Experience preparing baseline schedules and schedule updates, analyzing schedules to quantify delays for design changes and other events.
Contact: Monique Kleiman