Director of Engineering
Location : Florham Park NJ US 07931
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19311-BZ1
Compensation : 100000.00 - 150000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Manufacturing
Job Description :
Director of Engineering position for a manufacturer of medical instrumentation products.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Direct and manage department activities to design new products, modify existing designs, improve production techniques, and develop test procedures. Resolves problems using solutions that involve new techniques, technologies, or concepts.
- Management of engineering group (electrical and mechanical) to assure optimal efficiency, timely response, and accuracy of group functions.
- Perform all aspects of systems engineering including: concept, architecture, block/functional diagrams, system level documentation, strong knowledge of electrical, software and mechanical engineering concepts.
- Wide salary range, depending on experience.
Required Qualifications :
- BS or MS degree in engineering or related.
- Senior level engineering experience in manufacturing environment.
- Experience in medical devices or instrumentation would be best.
- SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
- ISO-13485, FDA, MDD and CSA requirements for engineering
- Knowledge of the following standards IEC 60601, IEC 61010
- Knowledge of Usability standards IEC 60601-1-6 and IEC 62366
- Knowledge of Risk Analysis Standard ISO 14971.
- Knowledge of EMC standards IEC 60601-1-2
- Knowledge of RoHS, and WEEE directives
Contact: Bill Zukowsky