Director of Operations / Manufacturing Director - Electronics
Location : Somerset NJ US 08807
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 19197-MM1
Compensation : open - 100-140k
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 15
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Electronics
Job Description :
- Contact to direct position for a Director of Operations responsible for production, materials planning, team-building and supervision, continuous improvement, and process optimization.
- Oversee and manage the overall product delivery schedule including the manufacturing pipeline, job scheduling, materials planning, production, test and delivery of final product.
- Creating and building an organizational structure including recruiting, hiring, coaching and developing staff.
- Work closely with product design/engineering, sales and marketing to ensure products are process and design compliant.
- Take a leadership role in optimization strategies in the areas of planning, manufacturing, test, and corporate processes.
- Oversee and direct day-to-day management of outsourced manufacturing as well as procurement, materials management, product verification and testing, quality assurance, customer service and satisfaction.
- Judicious selection, introduction and implementation of continuous improvement processes and advanced manufacturing tools and systems.
- Supervise the facilities maintenance and expansion.
- Oversee and direct the corporate training program for both manufacturing and business processes.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering.
- Minimum 15 years of operations experience in optical, optoelectronic or telecom manufacturing.
- Experience in manufacturing cost reduction through increased efficiency.
- Experience with cleanroom manufacturing facilities requirements, processes, operations and maintenance is a plus.
Contact: Mark Manz