Document Control Specialist - Medical Devices
Location : Clifton NJ US 07015
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 19254-BZ1
Compensation : open - 30-33/h
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Engineering or Science
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Medical Devices
Job Description :
- Contract position for a Document Control Specialist who performs PDM Coordinator and Implementer tasks in Windchill.
- Submission Review of CRs, assuring correctness and compliance with local and corporate procedures.
- Create change activities for word processing and router changes.
- Implements routing changes.
- Proofreads documents for accuracy.
- Completes CRs (Verifying affectivity dates, etc.)
- Complete data entry for routing creation and changes to current routings, material master, and bill of materials (BOM).
- Maintains metadata integrity.
- Provide guidance to teams regarding the change management system as required.
- Facilitates the creation and processing of change notices on behalf of users who cannot access the system.
- Back-up for document tracking and training database.
- Train new PDM users and communicate PDM enhancements to user community.
- Execute data reconciliation in SAP and resolve issues as required.
- Interacts with IT support to solve system issues involving PDM/SAP.
- Provides solutions to non IT issues involving Document Services process, interacting with site.
- Instructs the engineering staff on the creation of parts, BOMs and routings.
- Manage execution of SAP downtime procedure to manufacturing and doc services.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Science or Engineering
- Minimum 3 years systems application and process experience required.
- Five or more years experience in medical device or regulatory environment is preferred.
- Must have organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proofreading skills are required.
- Must have ability to identify technical user issues and troubleshoot basic systems issues.
- Must demonstrate ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Must be a proficient user of Microsoft Word for reformatting documents into approved template(s) utilizing automatic numbering, table of contents, table conversion, etc.
- SAP experience is required.
- Experience with basic CAD is preferred.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky