Document Control Specialist - Medical Devices
Location : Upper Saddle River NJ US 07458
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 19328-BZ-MK1
Compensation : open - 30-35/h
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Medical Devices
Job Description :
- Contract position for a Document Control Specialist to review, analyze, report and categorize documents such as eDHF, Drawings, CAD models and QMS documents.
- Work with engineering designs in Creo and Solidworks.
- Utilize Windchill and Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Responsible for Design Controls and maintaining a Design History File.
- Document control skills, drawing data & change control.
- Organize large bundles of data to present to manager.
- Strong focus on analytics.
- Research data in internal system.
Required Qualifications :
- Experience with Creo or SolidWorks.
- Experience with Windchill and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Experience with engineering drawing document control, including eDHF, CAD models and QMS documents.
- Experience with document control, drawing data & change control.
Contact: Monique Kleiman