Electrical Controls Technician
Location : Lopatcong NJ US 08865
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19210-AS-MK1
Compensation : 55000.00 - 68000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Electrical Controls Technician responsible for building and developing control systems.
- Responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting multi-slide production and assembly equipment.
- Responsible for PLC programming, HMI programming and motion controls programming.
- Read and follow electrical schematics.
- Responsible for electrical controls development, programming and wiring.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering or other related degree required.
- Minimum 2 years experience in electrical controls development, programming and building / wiring.
- Experience with PLC programming.
- Familiarity with motion control programming and HMI development.
- Experience with electrical troubleshooting and repair.
- Ability to follow and read electrical schematics.
- Knowledge of electrical system design.
Contact: Monique Kleiman