Electrical Design Engineer - Power Distribution & Lighting
Location : Princeton NJ US 08540
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 18989-AB
Compensation : 60000.00 - 70000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Electrical Design Engineer with junior level experience for layout and design of power distribution and lighting.
- Utilize AutoCAD for design.
- Responsible for field visits, load calculations, equipment selections, review of shop drawings, and attending meetings with contractors.
- Projects include new construction and renovations for residential, public, commercial, and industrial projects.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience in electrical design including power distribution, lighting, fire alarm systems, and solar power systems design.
- Experience with residential, public, commercial, and industrial projects.
- Knowledge of National Electrical (NEC), NFPA-72, Energy Code, International Building Code (IBC), and other electrical and building codes and standards.
- Experience with AutoCAD required.
- Experience with Revit is a plus.
- LEED accreditation a plus.
Contact: Allan Berman