Electrical Designer - Security Systems
Location : Washington DC US 20006
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19192-AB1
Compensation : 70000.00 - 85000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for Security Systems Designer to work with architects, engineers and interior designers on all aspects of integrated security systems design.
- Position is with a provider of technology consulting solutions at either their Baltimore or DC office.
- Develop integrated security solutions for a wide cross section of clients including government, hotel, retail, and healthcare facilities.
- Security systems include surveillance systems, access control, intrusion detection, visitor management, voice communication systems, and integrated collaborative systems used in security and control operation center
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering preferred.
- Experience with design of integrated security systems.
- Experience in AutoCAD and Revit.
- At least one of the certifications - CPP, PSP, ESS, CISSP, and RCDD are preferred.
- Excellent project and time management skills, verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, leadership and teambuilding skills, and problem solving skills.
- Passion for innovation and quality,
Contact: Allan Berman