Electrical Engineer - Automation & Controls
Location : Mahwah NJ US 07430
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19335-BZ-MM1
Compensation : 95000.00 - 110000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Electrical Engineer to develop and customize PLC application code using Rockwell RSLogix, SLC-500, ControlLogix, and PLC-5 series PLCs.
- Development and customization of SCADA application code using WonderWare, Intellution, and/or Rockwell SCADA software.
- Development and configuration of PC based relational databases, SQL data transfer, and database reporting tools.
- Review and approve control system design drawings, including P&IDs, control system schematics, wiring drawings, pneumatic/hydraulic drawings, etc. Develop proficiency in the understanding and application of Process Automation departmental standards (software, hardware, documentation, etc.). Development and execution of software test protocols.
- Development and customization of simulation code for use during software testing.
- Specify and purchase control system hardware and instrumentation.
- Interface with the equipment manufacturing companies and internal departments to obtain a complete understanding of the equipment and control system scope of supply, project schedule, customer specifications, and project budget.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience with equipment automation in an FDA regulated environment.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Confined space entry training is required for potential entry into confined spaces within supplied equipment.
- Ability to travel up to 25% to customer sites for commissioning, training and validation.
Contact: Mark Manz