Electrical Engineer - Controls Engineer
Location : Plainsboro NJ US 08536
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 18867-AB
Compensation : 90000.00 - 110000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Electrical Engineer - Controls Engineer to implement manufacturing plant control systems and instrumentation with operations network and build a uniform control platform. Responsibilities include:
- Define plant control & automation systems requirements and business objectives.
- Specify and designs plant electrical controls, instrumentation and automation systems for to improve manufacturing reliability, yield, and effectiveness.
- Serve as liaison with various internal departments including Plant Operations, R&D, Quality, IT and external vendors to ensure effectiveness and reliability of recommended controls and automation systems.
- Oversee Commissioning, Validation and Start-up of control systems.
- Develop, maintain and implement manufacturing equipment, controls, hardware, software, networking standards.
- Develops short and long term capital projects for controls outlining resources, OEM support and training needs / impact to site.
- Travel to various nationwide manufacturing facilities to develop, implement, and commission control systems.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering or Computer Science Minimum 10 years experience in plant automation and controls engineering.
- Must have expertise from machine level to Industrial Networks and SCADA Systems
- Strong understanding of PLC and HMI systems.
- Ability to travel 25-50% to various nationwide manufacturing facilities.
Contact: Allan Berman