Electrical Engineer - Fiber Optics Design
Location : Holmdel NJ US 07733
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 19297-JF1
Compensation : open - 30-45/h
Hours : Full Time
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract position for an Electrical Engineer for Fiber Optics Design.
- Position provides terminal system engineering for optical networks.
- Supports all new and upgraded fiber optic communication systems.
- Generates design documentation including optical layout of terminal equipment, rack elevation drawings, bills of material, and equipment provisioning settings.
- Directly supports other groups including System Design, Manufacturing, Installation, and Commissioning.
- Works closely with other technical design experts to engineer the most cost-effective solution.
- Working on many concurrent projects while meeting deadlines with high quality deliverables.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Entry level to several years experience with electrical engineering systems.
- Must be proficient with AutoCAD, Excel, and other computer design tools.
- Experience in system engineering of communication systems / optical networks is preferred.
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage multiple project priorities are essential.
Contact: John Forsatz