Electrical Engineer - Hardware Design
Location : Morristown NJ US 07950
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19196-MM1
Compensation : 75000.00 - 85000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Electronics
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an electrical engineer for hardware design of circuitry for controlling electro-magnetic actuators.
- Follow the New Product Development Process including documentation of all tasks and reporting progress to Management.
- Create a project schedule based on the New Product Development Process and for guiding a cross functional team through to project completion.
- Communicates project status and progress in both written and oral form.
- Identify technical cost and schedule risks within the project and the development of risk abatement plans to minimize their impact.
- Completes all job description requirements with a minimum amount of guidance from the manager.
- Demonstrate sound engineering judgment and decision making skills.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience with electronic circuit design.
- Experience with micro-controller programming.
- Understanding of magnetics and basic operation of solenoids is a plus.
- Experience with designing electronics that comply with EMC standards.
- Experience designing electronics from a schematic level all the way to assembly & BOM level.
- Experience with designing Printed Circuit Board (PCB) assemblies.
- Six Sigma Training desirable.
- Experience with electro-mechanical part design.
Contact: Mark Manz