Electrical Engineer - Instrumentation & Controls Systems
Location : Ambler PA US 19002
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19231-AS1
Compensation : 90000.00 - 110000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Electrical Engineer to serve as an Instrumentation and Controls Engineer for industrial process plants.
- Responsible for the design and development of instrumentation systems for industrial facilities.
- Responsible for specification of industrial instrumentation, including the material to support installation.
- Develop instrumentation installation drawings, data sheets and specifications, in full compliance with recognized industry standards, safety standards, and various client specifications.
- Assist in the technical development of assigned project P&IDs.
- Generate instrument datasheet, RFQ and PO packages for Instruments and Control Systems.
- Develop technical tabulation to support the selection of instrumentation and control systems.
- Assist in the development of project schedules and manpower requirements.
- Review and checking of technical vendor submittals for installation requirements.
- Prepare instrumentation calculations for control valves, flow orifices, and relief valves as required.
- Provide support to procurement of instrument items.
- Review budgets for proposals in conjunction with the proposal team and provide input as required.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering
- PE license preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with design and development of instrumentation systems for industrial facilities.
- Experience with P&IDs, instrument datasheets, RFQs and PO packages for I&C systems.
- Experience with installation, data sheets and specifications.
Contact: Alex Salewycz