Electrical Engineer - Instrumentation & Controls
Location : Montvale NJ US 07645
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 18955-BZ
Compensation : 80000.00 - 95000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Electrical Engineer who designs, develops, and supervises all aspects of electrical control systems, (including HMI and PLC code), equipment, based on approved P&ID's.
- Will be responsible for the installation and technical support of PLC based hardware and software.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under minimal supervision.
- Primary job functions require exercising independent judgment.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Design and develop electrical panels including machinery controls.
- Integrate components into the final design.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the design and change if necessary.
- Estimate cost, reliability, and safety factors.
- Use computers extensively to produce and analyze designs.
- Generate specifications for components.
- Assembles bid/approval drawing packages
- May assist in the supervision/training of engineers during development stage
- On site customer support/start-up.
- Requires approximately 30-50% travel to customer sites.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience with design and development of electrical control systems, including PLCs and HMIs.
- Ability to travel 30-50% of the time.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky