Electrical Engineer / Project Manager - Power Distribution / Lighting
Location : Philadelphia PA US 19153
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 18750-DE-3
Compensation : 95000.00 - 100000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 7
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering or Architectural Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Project Manager level Electrical Engineer to provide technical design and review services on a variety of building projects.
- Requires solid experience managing and designing projects in 2 or more of the following market sectors: Retail, Commercial, Grocery, Commercial, Higher-Education, Entertainment/Hospitality, or Mixed-use.
- Strong track record of good communication and client management - client contacts are desired.
- Technical design on assigned projects, including supervisory responsibilities for electrical staff.
- Assists in the production of construction documents (drawings and specifications) for new buildings, and for renovations and additions to existing facilities.
- Develop and maintain project schedules, budgets, and contracts.
- Provide coordination of project designs with other disciplines.
- Maintain positive client relationships, develop new business as a result of collaborative environment.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering or Architectural Engineering.
- Experience with Revit MEP and AutoCAD.
- Experience with building electrical codes and energy codes.
- Minimum 7-10 years experience with design for building electrical systems for power distribution and lighting.
- PE license strongly preferred.
Contact: Darren Elg