Electrical Engineer - RF / Microwave Applications
Location : Bridgewater NJ US 08807
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 19021-AS
Compensation : open - 25-29/h
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract to direct position for an Electrical or Mechanical Engineer to provide applications support of products to Sales and Engineering Teams, Field Application Engineers, Product and Market Management and other employees for RF and Microwave applications.
- The Applications Engineer is the technical contact for customer service personnel as well as the primary conduit for design and technical information flowing from the Field Applications Engineers to the Sales Team, Engineering & Operations and PM&MM team at Company and other group companies.
- Applications are for Coaxial Cable and Assemblies, Microwave Components, and RF Connectors.
- Handle technical inquiries and provide a high level of support to our customers.
- Propose and quote "fit for purpose" solutions.
- Transfer specific customer needs into appropriate product applications (Design-In) and initiate and coordinate application engineering projects.
- Represent the company at technical seminars and exhibitions for internal and external product training.
- Initiate and support cost reduction initiatives for existing products.
Required Qualifications :
- BS - Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years as applications support to technical staff, sales staff, and customers.
- Experience with Coaxial Cable and Assemblies, Microwave Components, RF Connectors preferred.
- Position requires 20% travel.
Contact: Alexander Salewycz