Electrical Engineer - RF / Microwave Systems
Location : New Providence NJ US 07974
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19146-AS1
Compensation : 60000.00 - 68000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Electrical Engineer who designs and tests new products.
- Creates and documents new RF and passive microwave device designs, in concert with existing design standards and practices.
- Evaluates the mechanical and electrical performance of RF and microwave products, including cables, connectors, adaptors and passive devices.
- Utilize AutoCAD for computer aided design.
- Utilize CST and HFSS simulation software.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience with design and equipment testing for RF and microwave systems.
- Minimum 2 years Computer-aided design (CAD), AutoCAD preferred.
- Experience with CST and HFSS simulation software preferred.
Contact: Alex Salewycz