Electrical Engineer - RF Transmission
Location : Ramsey NJ US 07446
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19115-BZ-MM1
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Electrical Engineer to specify, design, develop and test rigid coaxial transmission line systems and components for radio, television, radar and scientific applications.
- Work on new and existing components utilizing transmission line theory to attain wide band electrical performance.
- Position has high visibility with upper management in a highly recognized firm with opportunity to influence the Company's growth.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering, (curriculum that included transmission line theory is preferred)
- Minimum 3 years experience.
- Familiar with RF test equipment, simulation tools for circuit analysis, FEA, and common PC software.
- Salary dependent on experience.
Contact: Mark Manz