Electrical Engineer - Senior Quality Engineer
Location : Cresskill NJ US 07626
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19398-BZ-MK1
Compensation : 100000.00 - 120000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Electrical Engineer to serve as Senior Quality Engineer to evaluate new designs of feature packed commercial grade electronic devices to uncover quality and reliability concerns.
- Lead test validation processes.
- Advocate for quality and reliability during design review process.
- Maintain master FMEA log of design related quality issues for products in development.
- Provide project management for items on the FMEA log and hold regular meetings to review progress on resolving issues.
- Keep a master FMEA log for pilot run and early production issues and manage it, similar to above.
- Review new PCBA designs and fabrication processes for potential quality and reliability issues.
- Approve all high level assembly [HLA] and PCBA test plans.
- Review and approve HLA and PCB test systems before deployment.
- Monitor NPI production yields, uncover failure mode trends, and drive corrective actions.
- Provide leadership and guidance to NPI production team in all matters concerning quality.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience in quality engineering for manufacturing.
- Strong understanding of electronic circuits and of the quality, reliability and test issues related to such.
- Experience with HDMI, USB, Ethernet, Serial (RS232 and 485), RF, power supplies, microprocessors, digital circuits, analog circuits, control systems, audio, lighting and dimming, displays, touch sensors, and IR.
- Knowledge of PCB assembly, general PCB quality concerns and PCB test.
- General knowledge of final assembly processes and high level assembly test.
- Travel up to 10%.
Contact: Monique Kleiman