Electrical Engineer - Transformers
Location : Branchburg NJ US 08876
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19394-MM1
Compensation : 80000.00 - 90000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Electrical Engineer to perform all electrical design aspects of Power Isloation Transformers ( 1 & 3 phase, Auto Transformers, Inductors, Saturable-core Reactors, and Transformer Power Supplies in conjunction with design standards and customer requirements.
- Perform electrical design calculations and complete design form with specific information on coil and core details, test requirements.
- Perform prototype testing or supervise a technician to do the same
- Responsible for the design modifications.
- Work with sales team in developing bid inofmration through preliminary design
- Research new materials and designs.
- Responsible for developing products from conception including type testing, physical and electrical specs.
- Coordinate product development with industry standards and all applicable national and international standards.
- Generate all necessary data for customer requirements and sales.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years Transformer design experience
- Must be familiar with Transformer technology and terminology.
- Should be familiar with mechanical design principles and materials related to Transformers.
- Knowledge of Transformer NEMA and IEEE specifications.
Contact: Mark Manz