Location : Clinton NJ US 07011
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19403-DE1
Compensation : 100000.00 - 120000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Electrical Engineer with electrical engineering design background for motors, drives, PLC's, and logic programming.
- Responsible for industrial process controls for machinery with turnkey multi-functional processes, stand alone machinery or integration of controls between multiple outside suppliers.
- Complete design and layout of controls as well as operator stations with HMIs.
- Development of HMI screens.
- Work primarily with Siemens and Allen Bradley PLCs.
- Responsible for troubleshooting drives and PLC systems.
- Create and Download PLC programs into machine PLC.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Experience with motors, drives PLC's, logic programming.
- Expereience with Industrial process control for machinery with turnkey multi-functional processes, HMIs screen design (Siemens and Allen Bradley), and PLC programming.
- Proficient in Electrical AutoCAD and current computer design programs, bill of material development, generation and release.
- Must work closely with Mechanical Engineering, Purchasing and Manufacturing Departments.
- Some domestic and international travel may be required.
- Experience in wire and cable industry desirable but not mandatory.
Contact: Darren Elg