Location : Hackensack NJ US 07601
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19365-BZ1
Compensation : 70000.00 - 80000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Electrical Engineer to evaluate and design electrical systems, products, components, and applications and ensure electrical compliance.
- Confirm systems, products and components capabilities by designing testing methods, procedures and processes for new products from initial evaluation, performance, compliance to final packaging.
- Establish test procedures, processes for quality assurance and upgrades of new and existing products, to maintain and improves our overall quality standards.
- Perform comparative analysis of competing products features and benefits to determine market position with competitor's products.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Ensure processes efficiently utilize materials, methods and personnel.
- Work with internal and external resources to troubleshoot resolve product and customer issues.
- Work with internal and external design resources to ensure quality design and performance.
- Assist Equipment Category Director and Marketing Team in new product development and Purchasing Team in selection of material.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years experience with electrical regulatory compliance including UL, ETL and CSA.
- Experience in commercial kitchen or food industry is highly preferred.
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics.
- Ability to use tools or equipment with a high degree of dexterity.
- Ability to lift, carry or move 50 lbs. objects
- Ability to work effectively as a team member, across project teams, and independently.
- Experience with testing and troubleshooting electronics.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky